Wednesday, April 21, 2010

volcanic disruptions

I should be able to make it home. I should be able to make it home. I should be able to make it home?

When Dad was booking my tickets, I went out on a limb and asked for first class. And to my surprise... the answer was yes. Maybe this was just my being a genius, because since I have premium tickets, I am less likely to get bumped from my flight.

Now there's all kinds of articles about confusion in the airports and warships picking up British citizens and limited airspace.... I really want to make it home. I really want my bag to not get lost. I really want to have smooth sailing. My flight is at 1, so I need to get there at 11. Dad told me to get there early in case of problems. How early is early? Florence airport is smaller than Tallahassee's, and it's boring when you get there early. I got there early for Amsterdam, and what did I do? Read and be bored for hours. I hope I can get on my flight okay. If I take a cab (if I have the money to take a cab) I'll get there with time to spare But I'll probably just take a shuttle, which is 15€ cheaper.

Today I finished buying gifts. I was looking for cute, fashionable sandals. I tried on so many pairs, but I didn't find any I like

I have 2 exams tomorrow, and I haven't started studying yet. I can't inspire myself to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment