Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Il martedi

Ahh, I want to update, but I'm thinking in Italian because I have to give an oral exam soon. I'm going to be talking about cooking here. "è una spatola. Ho portrato esso perche cucio spesso in la apartamenta mia. ....." and on.

A brief update, then??
Il venerdi scorso, il mio amico Nemo e io, abbiamo preso una clase de cucina. Ho pensato la classe è stata in italiano. è stato aventuroso! Ma, sono state due studentesse non hanno parlato in italiano, cosi il capocuoco Ricardo ho insegnato in inglese."

Lol, I really don't have time for this update, I'm sorry. That says, Last Friday my friend Nemo and I took a cooking class. I thought it was in Italian. It was very exciting! But, there were two other (female) students who don't speak Italian, so the chef, Ricardo,taught in English.
So sad, my class was in English! I'll update later. Lots has happened.

Ciao ragazzi!

No comments:

Post a Comment