Thursday, April 22, 2010

Home is in Your Head

I don't want to leave, not really. I've made a home for myself here. And even though I am excited about things to come this summer, I keep viewing them as something distant, something I will eventually get around to. But there's only two days left now, and I have to acknowledge that the end is LOOMING. My suitcase has been packed. My carry on has been packed and repacked. I finally finished buying gifts. I'm started to get annoyed by nagging things like my thighs because it's so warm at home and where are my summer clothes? I'm not going to be able to cook all the time. My produce won't be as fresh. My food won't be as delicious. This is apparently just a fact. Everyone says the food won't be as delicious. My garlic won't fill the entire kitchen with the smell of deliciousness. Life will be hard again. School will be boring and overloaded again. I'm so not looking forward to returning.
Sorry if that hurts or offends you, but that is how I feel.

3 comments:

  1. :( aww i understand!! enjoy your last few days there hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I know you love it so much. Just move back one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya girl and I'm so happy for u that u found a place and all that goes along with it to be so passionate about. Maybe u can take me back with u one day!

    ReplyDelete